Sometimes the smallest things can bring the biggest smiles. Also, one of the options below made my day today.
- Write random notes for people – Sticky notes, postcards, your pick. The weirder, the better
- Open doors for people – Even if it means an extra 2 seconds of standing there awkwardly waiting until they arrive at the door
- Say thank you to everyone – Even if they don’t hear it, even if they don’t seem to even want to hear it and even if they might not deserve it
- Donate – From time to time, put down $10 or $20 for that friend who is selling shirts for a fundraiser or that other coworker who is doing a run for a special cause… you spend that at the bars anyways
- Offer food to people – You don’t have to get fancy with this one, it’s as simple as extending your bag of chips and saying “Want one?”
So there, my 2 cents.
Image credit – bit.ly/WUdsHR