I like to eat, drink wine, travel and take pictures. Nowhere in my resume can you find fashion, but I do like pretty things and I like to go shopping.
The inspiration for this post came right after I was able to finish all of my Christmas shopping within 24 hours (Thank you, Cyber Monday). I thought I did this so well I should share some of my great finds! You see, the thing about creating a gift guide is that you may be giving away what you are getting some of your loved ones.
So to avoid any confusion or spoil any surprises, I’m going to be selfish and play around with a list of things I would love for myself. This way, I can still share a little inspiration and my holiday gift plans are not ruined.
Again, fashion is not my thing and I’m just playing around, so there’s that.
1. This lovely bracelet has been on one of my Pinterest boards since forever ago, but I still like it and for some reason I’ve never bought it, go figure. * LINK *
2. I have no need for these Frends headphones, except that they are so cute! I personally would never spend that money on headphones that I can lose, break or God know what else, but they look pretty. * LINK *
3. If it were up to me, I would have a purse in every color possible. Since it’s up to my wallet, I stick to basics. I LOVE this bag and if any of you want to give it to me for Christmas, be my guest! * LINK *
4. I love scarves, can’t have enough (definitely have enough). *LINK*
5. Another high reach item. Here’s my train of thought is that if I pay all that money for boots, I want to use them every day… if I use them every day in New York City, they are going to die… if my boots die, I will be sad. * LINK *
6. Ugly sweater, you say? I think it’s awesome! I really think I can totally rock this sweater at my company’s Holiday party. I can’t think what’s cooler, the neck decor or Rudolph (Rudolph, duh). * LINK *
7. My coworker introduced me to Baublebar and I must say, I am obsessed. I ordered a few things from there during their Cyber Monday sale and I can’t wait to see them and try them on! * LINK *
8. Last but absolutely not least, these skates. How safe are they? I’m not sure, but I would love to rock ’em around and find out. When I first found them I must admit I was a little disappointed that they were from Urban Outfitters, but I can get over that. *LINK *